Services Offered by the Student Learning Assessment of the Division of Institutional Research and Assessment (DIIA)
- Coordinate training for the colleges’ graduate and undergraduate academic programs in topics relating to the evaluation of student learning.
- Organize activities and meetings geared towards the assessment process according to the needs of the Coordinators.
- Program presentations of excellent assessment plans offered by Assessment Coordinators with the intention of enriching the assessment culture in the campus.
- Inform the campus colleges and academic administrators about the inventory of activities and instruments that are a part of the assessment of student learning, which are available at the institutional level and to the academic programs.
- Offer training to the members of different colleges in order to guide them through the process of designing the necessary instruments for the assessment process.
- Inform the university community about the assessment findings of the Student Learning Assessment of the Division of Institutional Research and Assessment (DIIA) via a cybernetic platform.
- Revise, along with the student learning assessment coordinators, the Evaluation of Student Learning Plan of the academic programs and at the institutional level.
- Help in the preparation of the Annual Progress Reports.
- Provide technical support and the necessary resources for the development of student learning assessment instruments and for the analysis of findings.